`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to add money in a trade?

How to add money in a trade?
How would one add money in trade? Would you just transfer money through PayPal or do you have to add balance to your beckett account and if you do it hat way is there fee? Thanks
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

RE: How to add money in a trade?
If you are talking about the trade page specifically I don`t think you can. Just have to work it out with your trading partner on what works best for both.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I just spell out specifically in the comments what I am giving and what the other party is expecting. It never gets erased so it's basically part of the trade contract.

(02-14-2016, 09:01 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: If you are talking about the trade page specifically I don`t think you can. Just have to work it out with your trading partner on what works best for both.
Okay, yeah I have tried before it hasn't worked so this makes sense. Thank you
(02-14-2016, 09:06 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I just spell out specifically in the comments what I am giving and what the other party is expecting. It never gets erased so it's basically part of the trade contract.
Alright, awesome that is what I was figuring. Thanks for the quick response and info!
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

(02-14-2016, 09:31 PM)1god4me Wrote: Okay, yeah I have tried before it hasn't worked so this makes sense. Thank you

Alright, awesome that is what I was figuring. Thanks for the quick response and info!
Not a problem bud.

best and easy way that i have started doing is downloading an app called Cash. This is an awesome app. Money gets directly in the persons account. No fees. The other person needs to have it though.