`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hot Boxes In Topps Chrome Mini

Hot Boxes In Topps Chrome Mini
I think I got a couple good Boxes of Chrome mini 2015.. I got 1 or 2 Refractors in each pack? Has anyone else had any luck with that ??

RE: Hot Boxes In Topps Chrome Mini
I think for 2015 the "hot boxes" contained a special parallel blue refractor on top of any other parallels you would normally find. Hoping someone else can provide further clarification or confirmation for you. in any event, congrats on the pulls!

(02-10-2016, 09:45 PM)jplarson Wrote: I think for 2015 the "hot boxes" contained a special parallel blue refractor on top of any other parallels you would normally find. Hoping someone else can provide further clarification or confirmation for you. in any event, congrats on the pulls!
I pulled a card you would pry like.. Kevin WHite 1 of 1 topps mini chrome superfractor

That's awesome! I certainly wouldn't mind adding it but I'd hate to deprive you of an excellent 1/1 that has great potential to increase in value when he hits the field next year and looks solid with Alshon getting covered by opponents best CB.

I'm sending it in to get it graded.. It looks like its in great shape. So I hope for a good grade