`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW! Need to check this out!

RE: WOW! Need to check this out!
(02-07-2016, 01:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Who really cares if it's still live? Rob obviously doesn't have anything to do with the auction.

Rob, that's an amazing lot of cards. I followed that for a while but I got the feeling from the seller that all of the cards may not have been in tip top shape. Those older Sterlings tend to have border and corner chipping.
Yeah, I remember the chipping, same time Upper deck premier had a lot of issues with chipping too. Just thought amazing when I saw this. Would love to put together a "B" in the same manner for a Red Sox player.

(02-07-2016, 01:37 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: That's amazing. Who's the player on the card? I can't tell
2008 Topps Sterling Jumbo Patch #JSPN1 Phil Niekro - Every card is 1/1

Forgot to add, that is probably the most impressive patch(es) I've ever seen. That vintage Indians logo is just amazing.

(02-07-2016, 01:03 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Need you to delete your post to get rid of the link from the thread or edit the link out of it. Thank you.
Oh Rob, sooo sorry. You misunderstood my comment. I wasn't trying to tell you policy; I count you as a friend on here. I didn't want to click on it IF it was still active, because I don't like to click on non-Nolan Ryan items, because they would show up on the left, in the recently viewed items.

Sorry for the misunderstanding bud!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-07-2016, 02:14 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Oh Rob, sooo sorry. You misunderstood my comment. I wasn't trying to tell you policy; I count you as a friend on here. I didn't want to click on it IF it was still active, because I don't like to click on non-Nolan Ryan items, because they would show up on the left, in the recently viewed items.

Sorry for the misunderstanding bud!!
No problems at all.

(02-07-2016, 02:37 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: No problems at all.
Ok. Great!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Yeah, saw that the other day, it is amazing!!
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

Very cool