`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPER BOWL CONTEST

RE: SUPER BOWL CONTEST
Denver 24, Carolina 21 Thanks for the contest!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Carolina 24 Denver 13
Thanks.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

contest is officially closed.good luck to all that participated

Great thing to do for everyone with this contest James. However, I think I was clearly the closest.

so due to the horrible performance by the carolina panthers everyone in the contest was over.so here is what im going to do.there were 3 people who were 10 points off.
tengbino den 24 car 20
bzross den 24 car 20
dukster den 27 car 17

tengbino is going to receive the original prize because he had the first guess in bzross and dukester are going to get secondary prizes.i have looked throu bzross and dukester main trade page and i have figured out what to send dukester ,but since bzross is new to the site i have not figured what to send him.if tengbino bzross and dukester want to send me a pm with your mailing info i will get these out to u asap.bzross when u pm me tell me what or who u collect and i will find something for u.thanks again to all that participated.

and yes matt technically u were the closet but u had the wrong team.new england cant be in super bowl EVERY year that would just deflate the game.

(02-08-2016, 07:29 PM)ounagi Wrote: so due to the horrible performance by the carolina panthers everyone in the contest was over.so here is what im going to do.there were 3 people who were 10 points off.
tengbino den 24 car 20
bzross den 24 car 20
dukster den 27 car 17

tengbino is going to receive the original prize because he had the first guess in bzross and dukester are going to get secondary prizes.i have looked throu bzross and dukester main trade page and i have figured out what to send dukester ,but since bzross is new to the site i have not figured what to send him.if tengbino bzross and dukester want to send me a pm with your mailing info i will get these out to u asap.bzross when u pm me tell me what or who u collect and i will find something for u.thanks again to all that participated.

and yes matt technically u were the closet but u had the wrong team.new england cant be in super bowl EVERY year that would just deflate the game.
That was very hurtful.

(02-08-2016, 07:29 PM)ounagi Wrote: so due to the horrible performance by the carolina panthers everyone in the contest was over.so here is what im going to do.there were 3 people who were 10 points off.
tengbino den 24 car 20
bzross den 24 car 20
dukster den 27 car 17

Congrats guys!!
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

"missed by that much"... congrats to the winners, and to the OP for offering the prize!

Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace