`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want these?

RE: Anyone want these?
For our non profit show next month -- I'll take anything you (and anyone else) wishes to donate. Will send tax sheets upon receipt of cards Smile PM me if interested

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(02-03-2016, 02:18 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I don't believe they grade anymore. I know they had serious authentication issues a few years back and ultimately filed for bankruptcy.
Yeah I know, I mean as far as crossing over some of their stuff out there to PSA slabs.

At one time they were a legitimate grader and I know at least with their early stuff it is pretty much on par with the other three as far as qualification.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I received the Ruth mini today. Awesome! Thank you very much.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(02-10-2016, 01:32 PM)zeprock Wrote: I received the Ruth mini today. Awesome! Thank you very much.
Not a problem. Enjoy.

I received the Joe Morgan today. Thank you very much!

(02-11-2016, 08:33 PM)madamson Wrote: I received the Joe Morgan today. Thank you very much!
Not a problem Mark.

Got the GAI graded RC. Thanks again I was interested to see what their slabs looked like. I was intrigued to see that GAI labeled the top of the slab as well so you can read what card it is even if it is in a graded card storage box without sliding the slab out.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I got the ARod yesterday. Thanks again
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/