`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New trader question

RE: New trader question
I am 99.999999% sure I already know who the trader is. Same exact thing happened to me, with the same exact excuse.
And cards received in trade should always be kept off the block until it is confirmed that both sides are happy with the trade, especially if you haven't even shipped yet.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(02-06-2016, 12:07 AM)petillo64 Wrote: I am 99.999999% sure I already know who the trader is. Same exact thing happened to me, with the same exact excuse.
And cards received in trade should always be kept off the block until it is confirmed that both sides are happy with the trade, especially if you haven't even shipped yet.
Uh-huh.

(02-06-2016, 12:07 AM)petillo64 Wrote: I am 99.999999% sure I already know who the trader is. Same exact thing happened to me, with the same exact excuse.
This may need to be made public if this is happening repeatedly. Stuff like this is what makes me not want to trade high value cards...
[Image: image.jpg]

From my experience I have had quite a few traders mark their items as received but don't leave feedback until later. I don't like this practice and I don't do it to my traders. When I mark my items as received I then leave feedback. The exception being with the traders who I previously described.

Btw, welcome to the site!

PM sent
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint