`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea's needed for binder decorating

Idea's needed for binder decorating
I've got a binder full of Craig Biggio commons that are separated by year but I'd like to decorate it. By that I mean re-caping the season, adding statistical numbers, and accomplishments before each years divider. Has anyone done this and could you show me your work? I'm open to other ideas as well.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Idea's needed for binder decorating
it would be cool to find some copies of local Houston Newspaper articles featuring Biggio stellar performances or walk-off winner's, etc. for each season. Even if you couldn't get the actual paper, I am sure it would be available in electronic for to print out from a library.

(02-01-2016, 04:10 PM)ellis2211 Wrote: it would be cool to find some copies of local Houston Newspaper articles featuring Biggio stellar performances or walk-off winner's, etc. for each season. Even if you couldn't get the actual paper, I am sure it would be available in electronic for to print out from a library.
This is a cool idea...The one I had (matters on your OCD level) was to blow up the back of the card from the next year (so if it is say 1995 you scan and blow up the back of a 1996 card) so you have a record of all his stats up to date of that year.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

So far here's what I'm thinking. On the front of the binder I want his HOF plaque with his HOF speech going on the back side.

On the inside cover there would be all his stats i.e., batting, fielding, stolen bases. For the inside cover on the back I want all his records, accolades and whatever else I can fit.

Before each year I want a re-cap of how his season went such as notable games and performances.

Want List

I like your ideas! Maybe you want to hit up mouschi (The Canseco guy)...he might have some ideas and be able to help with the design. Just a suggestion.

It sounds like it's an awesome collection and you'll have to post pics when you are finished!

Happy Collecting!

Mark

Yeah I think I am going to goto the arts and crafts store that's nearby and see what they can do for me. If anything ever becomes of this I'll be sure to post it.

Want List