`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check This Out!

RE: Check This Out!
(02-01-2016, 12:35 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Site looks great. I'll be able to sell from my old collection in the next two weeks. I got the truck with it all on it down here tonight actually. Start looking through if still interested and get a list together of all you would potentially be interested in. The larger the amount spent the better deal as far as percentage of sale value.
Sounds good my man, let me know!
(02-01-2016, 07:02 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Very nice. Having used Weebly in the past, I'm a personal fan of it. I'm currently in the middle of recreating my web site and I may steal some of your layouts you used. Nice job.
Thank you, I'm flattered ha.
(02-01-2016, 08:43 AM)aprirr Wrote: Great looking site, Jake!
Thanks Aaron, hope you are doing well my friend!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

awesome website looks great!!! How hard as it to build i always wanted to make one for my card collection?
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

(02-01-2016, 04:35 PM)prymetyme1035 Wrote: awesome website looks great!!! How hard as it to build i always wanted to make one for my card collection?
Depends on how detailed you want to be. I'm not super-tech savvy- but I did this one relatively easily. Just more a matter of time commitment/dedication to keeping it updated.
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]