`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Options

Options
I have not been collecting as long as many of you so I am looking for feedback. My collection is getting there and I would like to start moving some of the items that I have doubles and more of. Trading is great but as most of you you know a lot of traders are no longer in the hobby to complete sets. They want Rookies, Autos and Memorabilia cards only. I am thinking about eBay, COMC and possibly Flea Market. I am not looking to get rich off my hobby and I know the chances of that are small, but to be able to move some of these and help support future purchases would be good. Please let me know what you have done and how well it worked out for you.

RE: Options
I have done the flea market route it's the way to go if you have a bunch of 90's junk base, rcs , inserts etc. The better cards I would use eBay, if you have mid to low value cards comc is good for that. I haven't sold on comc or eBay mostly buy from. I use trading to grow my pic, I sell at a local flea market but mostly low valued stuff that is sitting in boxes as I have a lot. I am a team collector and semi set collector, with multi other pc's.

Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(01-30-2016, 12:25 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I have done the flea market route it's the way to go if you have a bunch of 90's junk base, rcs , inserts etc. The better cards I would use eBay, if you have mid to low value cards comc is good for that. I haven't sold on comc or eBay mostly buy from. I use trading to grow my pic, I sell at a local flea market but mostly low valued stuff that is sitting in boxes as I have a lot. I am a team collector and semi set collector, with multi other pc's.
Thanks for the input

Wow. Two set collectors in the same post? I might fall over. Give me a look 'hoom1, I'll always trade base for base if there is something I need. Thanks.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(01-30-2016, 01:07 PM)bunk27 Wrote: Wow. Two set collectors in the same post? I might fall over. Give me a look 'hoom1, I'll always trade base for base if there is something I need. Thanks.
Thanks I will look very soon. Working on getting some 07 Heritage in org.