`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
felix hernandez and griffey FT

felix hernandez and griffey FT
looking to get rid of some extra cards I have laying around.

I have a small felix pc, including base/parallels/inserts/Gu that I just added. over 150 different cards.

** just added 80+Griffey base/inserts/subset**

trade options
take everything from either player i'll ask for 50% of bv
take roughly 50% from either player i'll ask 70% of bv
take a handful or so I'll ask 85%
take a card or two Ill ask 100% of bv

the whole purpose is to clear these out. so if you don't mind trading one or two cards for a bunch in your favor, I would appreciate it. all will be sleeved and protected, shipped in a bubble with DC

if you want to buy I can certainly do that as well. will take some time to get that figured out in org.

RE: any felix hernandez collectors?
(01-25-2016, 01:12 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: I have a small felix pc, including base/parallels/inserts/Gu that I just added. over 150 different cards, i'd love to trade it all at once if anyones interested at 1/2 book value. take a look in my org and see if you like it.

I also have a Edgar Martinez lot close to 100 cards and an Ichiro lot... probably 400-500 cards I need to add yet. all will be discounted to trade once I get them loaded.
I'm a Seattle Mariners collector and you can check me.
Seattle Mariners super collector
I also collect some Braves players

Top wants
1 Kyle Seager            571 different cards
2 Ken Griffey, Jr.        1,202 different cards
3 Felix Hernandez      772 different cards
4 Hank Aaron            388 different cards
5 Edgar Martinez       540 different cards

RE: felix hernandez and griffey FT
i'll check you in a little bit. having a ton of adding and organizing getting done at the same time. I just updated the thread.

(01-25-2016, 01:12 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: looking to get rid of some extra cards I have laying around.

I have a small felix pc, including base/parallels/inserts/Gu that I just added. over 150 different cards.

trade options

the whole purpose is to clear these out. so if you don't mind trading one or two cards for a bunch in your favor, I would appreciate it. all will be sleeved and protected, shipped in a bubble with DC

if you want to buy I can certainly do that as well. will take some time to get that figured out in org.

Please check me for all the Griffey Jr.

Thanks!

Open offer sent for a couple of the Jr. Thanks!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Open Offer Sent for a handful of Griffeys.

I might be interested in buying some of the g/u, parallels or autos of felix h or griffey jr. i do not have my organize even 1% completed. Would need access to look at yours. Craig

I might like to buy some; how do I look at your organize to determine if there are cards that I need. Thanks, Craig
(01-25-2016, 01:12 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: looking to get rid of some extra cards I have laying around.

trade options