`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1995 michael jordan test refractor

1995 michael jordan test refractor
I have a 1995 finest mystery orange bordered test refractor graded PSA 10. I am thinking of submitting it to BGS to be re-graded. Does anyone know what the risk/reward might be for this? There is currently a 0 pop for this card through BGS. I'm worried about them coming back with a grade of 9 though, and my other worry, is would a BGS 9.5 be worth as much as a PSA 10? Should I stick with PSA or send it on to BGS?
Anyone know how much I should ask for it if I decided to sell it?

RE: 1995 michael jordan test refractor
(01-12-2016, 07:11 PM)sullydoggy Wrote: I have a 1995 finest mystery orange bordered test refractor graded PSA 10. I am thinking of submitting it to BGS to be re-graded. Does anyone know what the risk/reward might be for this? There is currently a 0 pop for this card through BGS. I'm worried about them coming back with a grade of 9 though, and my other worry, is would a BGS 9.5 be worth as much as a PSA 10? Should I stick with PSA or send it on to BGS?
Anyone know how much I should ask for it if I decided to sell it?
I would leave it as a PSA 10. Like you said, there is a risk that the grade goes down to a 9 if you submit to BGS. I was curious if you still have it and if you were interested in selling it.

RE: 1995 michael jordan test refractor
If your only concern is selling it, don't get it regraded.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.