`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Grades Are In. PSA Submission. Many PSA 10 Pop 1 Jeter Autos and More. Pics Provided

Grades Are In. PSA Submission. Many PSA 10 Pop 1 Jeter Autos and More. Pics Provided
Grades are in. Not BGS, but thought I would share anyway.

Assessment: I am very pleased with the cards that did get graded. I had concerns on 3 of the 4 that came back as 9s, so no love lost. The Aaron Rodgers /50 rookie auto looked stunning….wish that came back as a 10. My favorite is the Jeter canvas/patch auto; just damn sexy in a 10 holder!

PSA 10s:

PSA 10 2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Autographs #DJ Derek Jeter Auto on Card w/ jersey. Just stunning. Pop 1.
[Image: Wk2k5CBl.jpg]
[Image: TUb64xwl.jpg]
[Image: hI0ADhxl.png]
PSA 10 2007 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Team Marks #DJ Derek Jeter Auto short print serialized 29/60. Nice all around card.
[Image: o2SNDqXl.jpg]
[Image: HqSTcnZl.jpg]
[Image: uV9t9e4l.png]
PSA 10 2005 Reflections Dual Signatures Red #DJKG Derek Jeter & Khalil Greene Auto short print serialized 71/99. I am not sure who the hell Khalil Greene is, but the Jeter auto pops well with the red refactor-like background. Pop 1.
[Image: GGRCQHPl.jpg]
[Image: lw1nTUxl.jpg]
[Image: aOxTmncl.png]
PSA 10 2013-14 UD Black Dual Signatures #B2JJ Michael Jordan & Magic Johnson Auto on card short print serialized 4/15. Pop 1.
[Image: kLjrcpFl.jpg]
[Image: I8WxUjml.jpg]
[Image: 7G72Ftdl.png]
PSA 10 2010-11 Ultimate Collection Signatures Dual #DJR Michael Jordan & Bill Russell Auto on card short print serialized 24/25. Love the bold blue autos. Pop 1.
[Image: Qtgxzigl.jpg]
[Image: EvkHvkgl.jpg]
[Image: zIfxSz9l.png]
PSA 10 2013-14 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Dual #S2HJ LeBron James & Anfernee Hardaway Auto. Whatever happened to Penny?
[Image: FlHfgmvl.jpg]
[Image: D09PzjWl.jpg]
[Image: 4nxp2qdl.png]

PSA 9s:

PSA 9 2009 Upper Deck Goudey Autographs #GGDJ Derek Jeter Auto on Card. I think front side centering knocked this card down from a 10, but cannot tell for sure.
[Image: YwLHqhHl.jpg]
[Image: S27VIH4l.jpg]
[Image: Oip8MuVl.png]
PSA 9 2012-13 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Triple #JJE Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Julius Erving Auto. I think the lower left corner flaw made this a 9. Pop 1.
[Image: 7mkz15Kl.jpg]
[Image: b3xHP7kl.jpg]
[Image: IObuvBZl.png]
PSA 9 2013-14 Upper Deck UD Black Dual Signatures #B2MD Michael Jordan & Dennis Rodman Auto on card short print serialized 8/15. I think this one dropped due to top/bottom centering issues. Pop 1.
[Image: WQxoDuKl.jpg]
[Image: 7OyhyYAl.jpg]
[Image: knCb6FMl.png]
PSA 9 2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel #201 Aaron Rodgers Auto short print serialized 32/50. I thought this card was flawless…not sure what I missed here.
[Image: cmpH8Iyl.jpg]
[Image: wrI5BwWl.jpg]
[Image: KWzPickl.png]

RE: Grades Are In. PSA Submission. Many PSA 10 Pop 1 Jeter Autos and More. Pics Provided
Wow... some awesome cards, congrats on the 10's.
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Grades Are In. PSA Submission. Many PSA 10 Pop 1 Jeter Autos and More. Pics Provided
The Jeters are awesome, and I do like the Jordan/Russell auto.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice stuff, congrats on the subs. I have a batch to send in soon for my HOFer RC collection.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Great lot of cards. Congratulations on the grades. I have to ask, why'd you go PSA on modern, personal preference?

Very cool on the 10's
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(01-23-2016, 12:47 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Great lot of cards. Congratulations on the grades. I have to ask, why'd you go PSA on modern, personal preference?
Many of the 10s would be pop 1s vice pop 3s or something in BGS. Also, some set registry chasers out there in PSA land are looking for some of these...trade up if able. I also like the PSA holder with the front holo.

Some really nice cards, congrats!

Side note, Khalil is a former Clemson Tiger, and had insane power for a SS. He played fairly well with the Padres. Is the all time Padres leader in HRs by a SS even though he didn't play very long.
He SHOULD have had a great career, but social anxiety disorder really messed with him badly. He lost confidence in himself, and finally retired.
Is probably my favorite Tiger BB player all time behind Kyle Parker.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(01-24-2016, 06:38 PM)alexramthun Wrote: Many of the 10s would be pop 1s vice pop 3s or something in BGS. Also, some set registry chasers out there in PSA land are looking for some of these...trade up if able. I also like the PSA holder with the front holo.
Fair enough. Nice plan actually.

Sweet bunch of autos congrats on the grades.