`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
79 Card Lot For Sale Autos Jersey Parallel RCs, etc SOLD

79 Card Lot For Sale Autos Jersey Parallel RCs, etc SOLD
I do primarily baseball, and with that I'm tired of this stuff taking up space. Time for a new home!

Alright, this lot has 79 total cards, 68 unique. The dupes are quantities of the better 2014 Finest RCs from a case.
What's included in the entire lot can be viewed in my Football Trade folder. The collection books $495 or an average of $6.25 per card, so this isn't a lot full of $1-2 cards. Great to break up for card shows, or just trade bait.

I'm asking $65 shipped for this lot, that's $.82 per card. Below is some of the better stuff, but everything in that folder is included in this lot.
[Image: FBLot1_zpsw3cl1ywu.jpg]
[Image: FBLot2_zpsr3m1ud2o.jpg]
[Image: FBLot3_zpstcos7zcs.jpg]

Prefer to sell, but I may be interested in a trade for the entire lot. Being that I'm looking to get rid of clutter, I'd be looking for no more than 10-15 baseball cards for it. I'd obviously be going in your favor were this the case, and would say around $250-275 trade value on your end to my $495, depending on the deal.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: 79 Card Lot For Sale Autos Jersey Parallel RCs, etc
I would be interested in the trade option you mentioned. Give me a look and see if we can work something out....

Thanks,

Corey

RE: 79 Card Lot For Sale Autos Jersey Parallel RCs, etc
(01-21-2016, 01:40 PM)coreybush Wrote: I would be interested in the trade option you mentioned. Give me a look and see if we can work something out....

Thanks,

Corey
Hi Corey,
Sorry, but they're sold.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]