`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice

RE: need some advice
Why not keep them? If you are in need of immediate cash for some reason, sell; however, if you want to wait and see what happens, just sit on them.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: need some advice
(01-17-2016, 04:59 PM)prymetyme1035 Wrote: so i started to collect Braves prospect Austin Riley but i have notice that his cards are going for way more than i would like to spend on an 18 year old kid who could be a bust. I have a decent amount of his cards should i hold pat or should i sell since they are selling for pretty good prices now
I'd hold for a bit if you think he will crush it in the minors. The kid has some pop and it translated to rookie ball right away. If he starts mashing low-a prices go up. If he mashes low-a and gets a promotion they go up even more. If he mashes both low-a and high-a... you get it.

Hardly ever will a hyped prospect whose prices are already high, maintain that price after a major league call-up (harper/trout and extreme upper-echelon, high demand guys are just about the only exception...), but there is lots of room for prices to grow with a player this young and this low in the minors.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint