`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else had this problem?

Has anyone else had this problem?
I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I use my galaxy note 4 phone to access beckett and I am in a trade, if I click on add items it doesn't let me view the full screen. It's not a screen rotation issue, because it does the same thing whether it's in landscape or portrait. And the odd thing is that it doesn't do it all the time. I've tried deleting cookies, used different browsers, even restarted the phone. Right now I'm on my tablet and it has never done it on here. It's not that big of an issue, which is why I posted here instead of emailing beckett's Web help. Just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone has ever encountered it. Again, sorry that I'm posting it here, but I know people will view it and possibly respond here. If it's an issue, whoever the moderator is, let me know and I'll remove it. By the way, I'm still looking for that Gaudreau super deal!!!! LoL I'll be searching for people that have Gaudreau tonight, so let me know if I missed you if you have something good and I didn't send you an offer. Hahaha Have a great night all!!

RE: Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes, the problem is real, the trade option is almost unmanageable for me on my Droid for just this reason.

It's been going on for a very long time and has never been fixed. I would think that they would get that ironed out during the times when the ORG is down for routine maintenance but I guess not....
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

(01-14-2016, 07:50 PM)gfel2795 Wrote: Yes, the problem is real, the trade option is almost unmanageable for me on my Droid for just this reason.

It's been going on for a very long time and has never been fixed. I would think that they would get that ironed out during the times when the ORG is down for routine maintenance but I guess not....
Ok. Well at least I'm not the only one. Weird how it works sometimes and others it cuts the screen off. Thanks for the reply!! -Joe

It's the same on my iPhone
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

Yup, same on the BB10. I can view some stuff but never really a great way. Have to always get to a PC to do any serious trading lol
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Yes, phones are only good for looking up your org/pricing. Not for trading.

Thanks for the responses. I'm glad to see that it's not just a problem with my phone. Maybe one day, (sarcasm) beckett will fix it. Or better yet, add an app instead of the crappy app they have now for the price guide!! Have a great weekend, everyone!!!!- Joe

Does anyone know if there are people from beckett that monitor the threads?maybe if enough people ***** they will finally fix the issue