`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to locate cards in registry

Unable to locate cards in registry
I received my recent order last week and was able to successfully enter 8 of my 13 cards into the registry. It doesn't show the details when I search the serial number.

Does anyone know how to go about fixing this?

RE: Unable to locate cards in registry
I'm sorry but I am not following what you're asking. Are you talking about the graded card lookup when you type in your serial #?
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(01-11-2016, 06:29 PM)crossada Wrote: I'm sorry but I am not following what you're asking. Are you talking about the graded card lookup when you type in your serial #?
When I am logged into the registry there is a quick add button, when I enter in the serial number and click that usually there are details about the card including my registry name and player information with a box that you can check to add to the registry.

When I search this specific group of cards (graded on same order) the details are not there.

(01-11-2016, 06:35 PM)Hoop8732 Wrote: When I am logged into the registry there is a quick add button, when I enter in the serial number and click that usually there are details about the card including my registry name and player information with a box that you can check to add to the registry.

When I search this specific group of cards (graded on same order) the details are not there.
Try actually going to your Registry and adding them that way, instead of using the quick add button.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-12-2016, 10:12 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Try actually going to your Registry and adding them that way, instead of using the quick add button.
I just tried to add them directly to my registry and it says "Invalid serial number - Card not Added"

(01-16-2016, 04:19 PM)Hoop8732 Wrote: I just tried to add them directly to my registry and it says "Invalid serial number - Card not Added"
Ok. Its a pain, but what you have to do now is, put the serial #'s and pics of front & back of each card in the "Invalid Serial #" thread, in either this Forum OR the BGS Forum. I can't remember which Forum.
UPDATE: Its at the top of this Forum.

(01-16-2016, 04:44 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Ok. Its a pain, but what you have to do now is, put the serial #'s and pics of front & back of each card in the "Invalid Serial #" thread, in either this Forum OR the BGS Forum. I can't remember which Forum.
UPDATE: Its at the top of this Forum.
I posted in there, but based on the comments there doesn't seem to be much progress on others from months ago. Its doesn't sound too good

(01-18-2016, 04:52 PM)Hoop8732 Wrote: I posted in there
Yeah, I saw it. Good job on those pics.

There has not been much progress in communication with the staff as of late.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(01-20-2016, 09:57 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: There has not been much progress in communication with the staff as of late.
I know, that is my concern. My friends are trying to get me to cross to PSA for their registry since it seems to be a lot better and has a dedicated support team. I'm trying to hang on as long as I can......