`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reslabbing

RE: Reslabbing
(01-12-2016, 09:43 AM)scqg888 Wrote: How many days does it take for purely reslab submission? Thanks
That's a great question. I don't know; I've never done a purely reslab submission.
(05-29-2015, 05:12 PM)crossada Wrote: In order to get old serial # cards into my registry will Beckett reslab them with a new serial # for me? I don't want them to change the grade or subgrades. I just would like a serial # that is newer outside of the old BVG screw up.

Thoughts on how much it would cost?
Hey Mark,

When you 1st posted this I thought that you were talking about vintage cards, because you put BVG. I now know that you collect Chippers and I wasn't aware that the old BGS Graded cards were having problems as well.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-12-2016, 10:00 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: That's a great question. I don't know; I've never done a purely reslab submission.

Hey Mark,

When you 1st posted this I thought that you were talking about vintage cards, because you put BVG. I now know that you collect Chippers and I wasn't aware that the old BGS Graded cards were having problems as well.
I can see now myself how it was confusing. I did have some old label BGS cards that wouldn't enter into a registry but I have since done away with those. Right now I only have one 9.5 Chipper that won't enter. It was graded in March of 2015 so is a modern label.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(01-12-2016, 04:51 PM)crossada Wrote: I can see now myself how it was confusing. I did have some old label BGS cards that wouldn't enter into a registry but I have since done away with those. Right now I only have one 9.5 Chipper that won't enter. It was graded in March of 2015 so is a modern label.
That one 9.5 Chipper could be a special situation. I had many 9.5 Ryans that Jeff the MOD helped me get fixed. So, yours could be like mine were. Actually, IF the card looks like it won't enter, I test it and IF it doesn't enter, I pass on it. Too bad to, I really wanted it.

I did email Jeff last year but didn't hear back with a solution on it.

There unfortunately isn't many Chipper 9.5s that become available so I purchase what is there. I have been lucky with only one bad serial number so far. Regardless I'm sticking with BGS as the cards themselves mean more to me with or without a perfect Registry. But if they do get it up and running perfectly that will be awesome.

(01-12-2016, 06:56 PM)crossada Wrote: I did email Jeff last year but didn't hear back with a solution on it.

There unfortunately isn't many Chipper 9.5s that become available so I purchase what is there. I have been lucky with only one bad serial number so far. Regardless I'm sticking with BGS as the cards themselves mean more to me with or without a perfect Registry.
I'm with you, I'm sticking with BGS/BVG too. Even though I have 23 cards that I can't add to my Registry.

You guys dedication is commendable. Both very nice PC as well by the way.

I hope for the Beckett registry loyal that they get their issues straightened out.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(01-13-2016, 04:05 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: You guys dedication is commendable. Both very nice PC as well by the way.

I hope for the Beckett registry loyal that they get their issues straightened out.
Thank you, I appreciate it

(01-13-2016, 04:05 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: You guys dedication is commendable. Both very nice PC as well by the way.

Yes. Thank You Very Much!!