`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas or Thoughts...????

Any Ideas or Thoughts...????
After being out of collecting for roughly a year and a half I've decided it's time to get back into it! So, I'm looking for some ideas or thoughts on what I should be purchasing. I was very fed up with Panini 2-3 years ago...to put it mildly. Spent a lot of money on their product and was very upset on what I was pulling. I'm not opposed to trying them again, but was seeing what everyone else was buying. And what kind of luck you've been getting. Thanks for your feedback!
Always looking for Twins and Vikings.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/e...3/library/

RE: Any Ideas or Thoughts...????
offer sent. i can probably use more. as far as boxes it depends. prospects versus veterans?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Panini is horrible. They finally lost my business for good. My personal favorites are: Triple Threads, Tribute, Museum Collection and Dynasty. I'm also a huge fan of older Bowman Sterling and Platinum.

Don't do Panini for baseball. No logos means much less resale value than Topps stuff.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I like all Bowman products. Bowman's Best, which is a recent re-release, is outstanding as is Bowman Chrome.

Thank you for all your feedback. I love the Bowman product! No matter what it is. Gonna place an order sometime today so, when it arrives I'll be sure to post the break.

Some great stuff mentioned, so I'll just add one more. I'm really impressed with 2015 Strata, I love the stuff.
Looking at getting a couple more cases in the next week or so, just gorgeous stuff IMO.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

If you love Bowman then I would grab a box of Bowman Chrome and a box of Bowmans Best. I love both products!
[Image: image.jpg]

I appreciated all the input everyone gave regarding products to purchase. Just placed my order and here's what I ended up ordering...2 boxes 2015 Bowman Chrome Baseball, 1 box 2015 Topps Chrome Baseball, 1 box 2015 Topps Platinum Football and 2 Boxes 2015 Topps Valor Football. Stayed with the product I liked before with Bowman and Topps. Will post results when I receive the product and bust the boxes!

Buy singles of what you want best bang for the buck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK