`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 dynasty box

2015 dynasty box
I got myself one box of dynasty. My first Bo auto, and it is a really great looking card. I would have prefer that it will be with the Royals uni.
[Image: img726_zpsgqxtbctc.jpg]

RE: 2015 dynasty box
Beautiful card. I'm with you though. I pulled a Jackson as well. It had a nice patch in it but I think he only played 80 games for the Angels.

Even in a White Sox uniform was better. I completely forgot that he played with the Angels until I pulled the card. The auto on this card looks even better in person.
(01-08-2016, 07:34 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Beautiful card. I'm with you though. I pulled a Jackson as well. It had a nice patch in it but I think he only played 80 games for the Angels.

Topps should have used this type of blue sharpie for the autos in Dynasty.

Nice card!
I do agree though, the teams they played less with is really fun for some of the more obscure sets, but in a product like Dynasty he really should be in a Royals uni with matching patch.
The Angels patches would have been cool for something like Strata or a variation in Museum or something like that though.

That's almost like having Smoltz in a Sox or Cards uni, just ain't right.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

That's a good pull and luck was with you!

Very nice card! But yea, a KC uni would've been cooler....
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(01-08-2016, 11:10 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Nice card!
I do agree though, the teams they played less with is really fun for some of the more obscure sets, but in a product like Dynasty he really should be in a Royals uni with matching patch.
The Angels patches would have been cool for something like Strata or a variation in Museum or something like that though.

That's almost like having Smoltz in a Sox or Cards uni, just ain't right.
As much as I 100% agree with you, I just can't help but feeling like I would want that card, Smoltz in a Red Sox uniform. lol Smile

Thanks for the comments. I guess that most agree on the KC uni.
You are in the 1% for the Smoltz in Sox uni. LOL. There should be a card with Maddux in Padres or Dodgers uni, Smoltz with Sox and Glavine with Mets.
(01-09-2016, 11:44 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: As much as I 100% agree with you, I just can't help but feeling like I would want that card, Smoltz in a Red Sox uniform. lol Smile

(01-09-2016, 02:42 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks for the comments. I guess that most agree on the KC uni.
You are in the 1% for the Smoltz in Sox uni. LOL. There should be a card with Maddux in Padres or Dodgers uni, Smoltz with Sox and Glavine with Mets.
Lol, I guess I am! I mainly meant it would suck for him to be in any other uni than a Braves one for a product like this.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

ne12bc12 wanted Smoltz in Sox uni. I still think is cool for any Smoltz, Maddux or any great player that has been most of his time with a team, that has to be part of collecting. I still think that is one of the great things of collecting. There are so many variations and options to collecting.
(01-09-2016, 02:51 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Lol, I guess I am! I mainly meant it would suck for him to be in any other uni than a Braves one for a product like this.