`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2015-16 Totally Certified: Dream Box for sure!

2015-16 Totally Certified: Dream Box for sure!
I stopped by one of our locals today to pick up some Star Wars Force Awakens packs to finish off that set.

While there I took a shot at 2015-16 Totally Certified. Ended up breaking four boxes in total but the third box was one that a collector can only dream about.

Still hard to believe I hit these in a single box!

Base rookie card of Carl Anthony Towns

Pack four was a jersey of McDermott of the Bulls.

These were the other three packs.

11/25
[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Dante%20Exum.jpg]

Another pack yielded this auto

SP # 1/10

[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Larry%20Bird.jpg]

What might be better than an autograph of Larry Bird?

How about a 1/1 Patch of Kobe Bryant!

[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Kobe%20Bryant%20a.jpg]

Back
[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Kobe%20Bryant%20b.jpg]

Unbelievable to pull a 1/1 patch of Kobe in his last season as an active player.

What a box!

RE: 2015-16 Totally Certified: Dream Box for sure!
Super MOJO right there, congrats.! Pulls aside, would you recommend this as a product to bust? Because I was debating a box of this or 15'16 Panini Court Kings.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(01-07-2016, 02:53 AM)vgqv Wrote: Super MOJO right there, congrats.! Pulls aside, would you recommend this as a product to bust? Because I was debating a box of this or 15'16 Panini Court Kings.
I will try to answer your question. I opened four total boxes. The Dream box above which was beyond amazing. The owner and I could not believe how much Panini put in that box.

The first box and actually the first pack had this card:

[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Myles%20Turner.jpg]

So that box was a winner for me. Based on my break you are going to get three packs with a jersey card and then one auto. If you are lucky you get a patch instead of a one color swatch.

One box the auto was Sean Elliott. I have multiple autos of him so that was not too exciting. But I got another Ice patch card but I don't remember the player, nobody big.

After hitting the dream box which was the third box I opened I tried one more thinking maybe a hot case?

That box I got three plain one color jersey cards and the auto was Raef LaFrentz. That box was not a good box so at the point, I said I have had my luck with Totally Certified.

Totally Certified or Court Kings, to me it would come down to you want pictures of the players or do you want an "art style" card? It all depends on what you like best.

Regardless let me wish you the best of luck on your breakage.

Thank you for your detailed response, much appreciated. BTW, that Myles Turner card is sick. Another solid pull.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

WOW!!!! That Kobe is just ridiculous! Sick pulls, congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Bought one more box. Two plain jersey swatches. Other two packs had these!

20/25

[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Kevin%20Durant.jpg]

46/49

[Image: Totally%20Certified%20Doug%20Collins.jpg]

Nasty Kobe
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That's insane!! That's what keeps you in the game lol.
[Image: image.jpg]