`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Which would bother you more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reject no comment
27.27%
3 27.27%
Ignore but user is active
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would bother you more?

What would bother you more?
Seeing you have cards which are wanted by another user, offering a trade and just getting rejected not even countered or a comment as to why or offering a trade with cards they have marked as wants and it is just never responded to yet you see the user is logged in and active?

I have had both happen recently as well as many times in the past.

I understand if I am asking for a card I want but there is nothing the other trader needs but if they have cards I want, I have cards they want, I don't understand why it is so hard to make a deal.

I am also offering up to 2x BV if people are trading down on a card too as I know it is hard to do that at times.

Anyway just trying to make as many deal as possible to keep things fun.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: What would bother you more?
Both happen to me ALL the time. Can't decide which is more annoying. Also can't count the number of people I have on my "don't bother sending an offer" list.

Felt the pain on both counts, they both suck. I try to at least offer an explanation if I cancel, and always try to at least respond.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Some potential rationales for both scenarios...

Scenario 1 the user hasn't updated their wants but it's still rude IMO to not comment.

Scenario 2 is a lot easier to explain. When you don't have a subscription to the opg or the org you cannot access your trade page. You get totally blocked out and thus you cannot respond to trades, cancel trades, or comment...

All scenarios are annoying and I also have a longer list of 'don't bother sending an offer to this user' list than people I will try to work with.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Agree with all of the above. Not sure why some people who have been long-time members have tons of cards available for trade but have only completed like 5 trades.... if you're not interested in trading, don't mark your cards as available!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Being ignored is, but if the other guy has no subscription not much you can do there. However if the other guy does then that is the worst.
I don't like having offers rejected but at least the guy was polite enough not to leave me hanging.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Being ignored is far worst, I am in a trade right now for some cards and I have sent the trade back to the originator of the trade and it just sits there with no activity for 10 days. To make matters worse I have two others traders that want the same cards as I put up in the first trade. I have sent messages and no response, that's when you get frustrated and just cancel without a comment.

I know there are a number of users who have let their subscriptions go, but the ones I am talking about are active traders with wants from the latest products. Just gets frustrating and almost feels like a slight to the person sending the offer.

Anyway, I guess my thoughts are different from others, if I want a card and you are willing to trade it to me, I am willing to trade you anything you want from my traders up to 2x BV. If you want something from me and you do not have anything from my "wants" all I ask is for the same BV but an upgrade in trader.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr