`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group break mail day. First of the year

Group break mail day. First of the year
I just got some cards from a group break of archives signature, bowman draft and dynasty.
Having trouble finding the Archives signature cards in the beckett system. I do have 2 different John Franco, but both don't show up. Does Beckett have included this product in their system?
[Image: img723_zpssekrw8tp.jpg]
[Image: img724_zpsfny8f1ia.jpg]

RE: Group break mail day. First of the year
VERY nice: Mad Dog & "Big Hurt"!!

I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice stuff man!! Love the Frank and the Maddux. In fact, saw that Dynasty break.

I just listed the john franco I pulled there is only 1 listing so far beckett probly dosn't have the complete list updated just yet.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Thanks. I guess I will have to wait a week and see if it gets updated.
(01-02-2016, 10:07 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I just listed the john franco I pulled there is only 1 listing so far beckett probly dosn't have the complete list updated just yet.

Thanks. I am hoping to do well on tomorrow's break. Did you pick any team for the STrata break.
(01-02-2016, 09:54 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nice stuff man!! Love the Frank and the Maddux. In fact, saw that Dynasty break.

(01-02-2016, 10:17 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks. I guess I will have to wait a week and see if it gets updated.

Thanks. I am hoping to do well on tomorrow's break. Did you pick any team for the STrata break.
I did. Took the Royals. Hoping for some low numbers and another Bo.

Great breaks......will be interesting to see what the Maddux buyback will be. Congrats and enjoy. Takes Beckett a while to get everything loaded esp. on the buybacks as I don't think Topps puts out an official listing of what cards were bought back.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks. I can't wait to get the Maddux. I called topps today, since the code said that it was unlocked already at topps site. They register the card and now shows. They told me that it was supposed to be deliver by April 1st. I hope so.
(01-03-2016, 09:07 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great breaks......will be interesting to see what the Maddux buyback will be. Congrats and enjoy. Takes Beckett a while to get everything loaded esp. on the buybacks as I don't think Topps puts out an official listing of what cards were bought back.

(01-06-2016, 04:19 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks. I can't wait to get the Maddux. I called topps today, since the code said that it was unlocked already at topps site. They register the card and now shows. They told me that it was supposed to be deliver by April 1st. I hope so.
Watch it be an April Fools Day joke.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

That is one cruel joke. LOL
(01-06-2016, 04:30 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Watch it be an April Fools Day joke.