Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 New Years Resolutions...

RE: 2016 New Years Resolutions...
(01-07-2016, 12:35 PM)jchilds04 Wrote: My 2016 Collecting Goals:

1) Reach 1,000 different Drew Brees cards.

2) Start a new project: Obtain one autograph of each player from the 2009 New Orleans Saints super bowl team.

3) Complete my tradelist.

4) Clear out all of my base cards.

5) Add 5 New Orleans Saints 1/1 cards to my collection.

Good luck to everybody with their goals.
Good luck to you!

Good Thread!

My collecting goals for 2016????

I am currently at 40% complete for my BVG graded 1958 Topps FB set (minimum grade 7), I would like to be at least at 50%.

Upgrade as many of my base Jim Brown cards as possible. My lowest grade now is a BVG 5.5 an d highest is BVG 7.5. These cards are just from 1958 - 1966,

Complete my PC for modern HOF FB (QB, RB, WR, TE) only. There are 85 considered Modern I have 67 of them. Also, upgrade as many of these as possible to higher grades.

Continue reducing my PC collection of BGS graded cards to include only HOFers or locks for the HOF .....think Payton Manning. Those not in the HOF or locks I'm just can't focus on any more....

This should keep me busy
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(01-08-2016, 01:42 PM)dmasci Wrote: Good Thread!

My collecting goals for 2016????

I am currently at 40% complete for my BVG graded 1958 Topps FB set (minimum grade 7), I would like to be at least at 50%.

Upgrade as many of my base Jim Brown cards as possible. My lowest grade now is a BVG 5.5 an d highest is BVG 7.5. These cards are just from 1958 - 1966,

Complete my PC for modern HOF FB (QB, RB, WR, TE) only. There are 85 considered Modern I have 67 of them. Also, upgrade as many of these as possible to higher grades.

Continue reducing my PC collection of BGS graded cards to include only HOFers or locks for the HOF .....think Payton Manning. Those not in the HOF or locks I'm just can't focus on any more....

This should keep me busy
Looking forward to seeing the collection and progress Smile

Great thread! Everyone's goals sound fun and some sound expensive!

My goal is to finish the Defensive G.O.A.T auto collection.

Five cards left:

Reggie White
Ray Lewis
Alan Page
Charles Woodson
Rod Woodson - have an auto but need an upgrade

And sell the rest.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(01-09-2016, 09:08 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Great thread! Everyone's goals sound fun and some sound expensive!

My goal is to finish the Defensive G.O.A.T auto collection.

Five cards left:

Reggie White
Ray Lewis
Alan Page
Charles Woodson
Rod Woodson - have an auto but need an upgrade

And sell the rest.
A couple of those will be pretty hard to find...how you get them! Smile

(01-09-2016, 03:06 AM)savagenate Wrote: Looking forward to seeing the collection and progress Smile
Most all of them are in the photobucket link in my signature...working on trying to get some upgrades and have some more 1958s to send in for grading....

Thanks
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

My first update: I added 1 - new HOF card I didn't have sent in for grading and 8 1958 cards sent in for grading....hopefully they will all come back with at least a 7 grade to make the PC.

Have added a couple other cards of HOFers I didn't have before....so making some progress

(03-03-2016, 03:59 PM)dmasci Wrote: My first update: I added 1 - new HOF card I didn't have sent in for grading and 8 1958 cards sent in for grading....hopefully they will all come back with at least a 7 grade to make the PC.

Have added a couple other cards of HOFers I didn't have before....so making some progress
Congrats! Keep them coming!

My goal for this year was to hit 50% of all non-1/1 Edge... just got there today!

[Image: 6fd16k92x450.png]

(12-22-2016, 01:18 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: My goal for this year was to hit 50% of all non-1/1 Edge... just got there today!

[Image: 6fd16k92x450.png]
Congrats! Do you have a sampling of Edge cards you could show off? He was one of my favorite running backs when I was younger and I rocked one of his jerseys in high school.