`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of 2011 Bowman Sterling... 1 monster hit.

RE: 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman Sterling... 1 monster hit.
Wowza. Not a bad way to end the year.
Kepler

(12-31-2015, 08:41 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wowza. Not a bad way to end the year.
You know, I did not even think of it like that until you said that. So I agree, it was a great way to end the year.

Holy jeebus, congrats!! I had a box of that in my cart yesterday morning to go with the case of Dynasty, but took it out and got 6 boxes of 14 Platinum instead.

I'll never know if Trout was in it, but wasn't overly unhappy with the first box of Platinum.
Getting ready to scan, now that I'm home from watching my Tigers pour some Orange Crush on the Sooners!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(12-31-2015, 10:21 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Holy jeebus, congrats!! I had a box of that in my cart yesterday morning to go with the case of Dynasty, but took it out and got 6 boxes of 14 Platinum instead.

I'll never know if Trout was in it, but wasn't overly unhappy with the first box of Platinum.
Getting ready to scan, now that I'm home from watching my Tigers pour some Orange Crush on the Sooners!
I love Sterling. Always have. I took days to finally commit to the two boxes. Kinda wonder if I had made up my mind sooner would I have missed out on the Trout? Anyway, I was looking for a purple or black Trout and I couldn't be happier. Now I'm looking forward to seeing your break.

(12-31-2015, 10:49 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I love Sterling. Always have. I took days to finally commit to the two boxes. Kinda wonder if I had made up my mind sooner would I have missed out on the Trout? Anyway, I was looking for a purple or black Trout and I couldn't be happier. Now I'm looking forward to seeing your break.
Yeah I've waffled over getting a case of 13 Sterling for awhile now, just never have. Really like the design of 2011 though. That Trout is just sexy, hopefully it grades well!

Getting ready to make my thread now, but that Trout is a tough act to follow, heh.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Awesome break Matt. Definitely a monster hit. A couple of weeks ago, going through my boxes I found the set for the prospects and rookie cards. All 50 of both just hiding. Many great players in that product.

(01-01-2016, 08:32 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Awesome break Matt. Definitely a monster hit. A couple of weeks ago, going through my boxes I found the set for the prospects and rookie cards. All 50 of both just hiding. Many great players in that product.
It really is a gem of a set. Yes it has sticker auto's but the quality of players in it makes up for it. With the emergence of Dee Gordon and Eric Hosmer it just makes it that much better.

Very nicely done. Love the 2011 Bowman Sterling as well, great year for that stuff. Congrats.

awesome pull. congrats

Now you have me thinking about buying a box. Do you mind if I ask where you got it so I don't buy from the same place?