`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I missed a Canseco Dynasty on COMC - anyone know where it went?

I missed a Canseco Dynasty on COMC - anyone know where it went?
I didn't see this live unfortunately, and am hoping someone bought to flip. Anyone here know who got it or who sold it?

[Image: Jose-Canseco.jpg?id=4a50b311-d2a9-4988-b...&size=zoom]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: I missed a Canseco Dynasty on COMC - anyone know where it went?
(12-29-2015, 02:48 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I didn't see this live unfortunately, and am hoping someone bought to flip. Anyone here know who got it or who sold it?

[Image: Jose-Canseco.jpg?id=4a50b311-d2a9-4988-b...&size=zoom]
Dang Tanner, who would have thought a high-end card like that would have been on COMC? Btw, how did you even know that you missed it? Since there isn't a sold function, like eBay. Beaut of a card, bro.!! That one and all the others that you have, are the only Dynasties from this year that I like.

Any word IF my PC guy Nolan Ryan, is in this years Dynasty product?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-29-2015, 03:08 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Dang Tanner, who would have thought a high-end card like that would have been on COMC? Btw, how did you even know that you missed it? Since there isn't a sold function, like eBay. Beaut of a card, bro.!! That one and all the others that you have, are the only Dynasties from this year that I like.

Any word IF my PC guy Nolan Ryan, is in this years Dynasty product?
I didn't realize this either, but there is a sold out link on the left. I'm not sure if Nolan is in it, but if he isn't he should have been!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

Maybe someone bought it as a late Christmas gift for you.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-29-2015, 03:24 PM)djohn Wrote: Maybe someone bought it as a late Christmas gift for you.
Oh, I see where this is going. Nice job, DJohn!!

(12-29-2015, 03:24 PM)djohn Wrote: Maybe someone bought it as a late Christmas gift for you.
That would be awesome! Def. would have been the best gift I got Smile

(12-29-2015, 03:27 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Oh, I see where this is going. Nice job, DJohn!!
I wish I could say I did it, but it wasn't me. I have been trying to find some Canseco cards that Mouschi needs, but haven't had any luck just yet.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-29-2015, 04:26 PM)djohn Wrote: I wish I could say I did it, but it wasn't me. I have been trying to find some Canseco cards that Mouschi needs, but haven't had any luck just yet.
Oh, Ok. I'm one that thinks everything has secret hidden meaning. Since my brain surgery, I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed because something didn't happen that I thought would happen. I didn't use to be this way. I guess its a brain thing. Man alive, the brain really doesn't like to be messed with.

After feverishly refreshing comc several times during work yesterday, hoping the card would pop up, 5pm came. I went downstairs and ate dinner with my family and laid down to watch some Shark Tank with my wife. Every now and then, I would check comc on my phone while watching.

Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... DING DING DING!

The card went up for sale! I ran upstairs to load some paypal to comc, and bought it as fast as I could. Now I'm awaiting it to be shipped!

Great way to end the night last night Smile

(12-30-2015, 10:56 AM)mouschi3 Wrote: After feverishly refreshing comc several times during work yesterday, hoping the card would pop up, 5pm came. I went downstairs and ate dinner with my family and laid down to watch some Shark Tank with my wife. Every now and then, I would check comc on my phone while watching.

Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... DING DING DING!

The card went up for sale! I ran upstairs to load some paypal to comc, and bought it as fast as I could. Now I'm awaiting it to be shipped!

Great way to end the night last night Smile
Way To Go buddy!!