`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 Hall of Fame Ballot

2016 Hall of Fame Ballot
The Hall of Fame will release the results of the 2016 Hall of Fame ballot January 6th. As a collector of Hall of Fame players I am always interested to see who makes the cut each year. Who gets your vote? Griffey is a lock. Does anyone go with him?

Garret Anderson
Brad Ausmus
Jeff Bagwell
Barry Bonds
Luis Castillo
Roger Clemens
David Eckstein
Jim Edmonds
Nomar Garciaparra
Troy Glaus
Ken Griffey Jr.
Mark Grudzielanek
Mike Hampton
Trevor Hoffman
Jason Kendall
Jeff Kent
Mike Lowell
Edgar Martinez
Don Mattingly
Fred McGriff
Mark McGwire
Mike Mussina
Mike Piazza
Tim Raines
Curt Schilling
Gary Sheffield
Lee Smith
Sammy Sosa
Mike Sweeney
Alan Trammell
Billy Wagner
Larry Walker
Randy Winn
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: 2016 Hall of Fame Ballot
When's the last time they only let one person in? This is just a media thing, after all. One person wouldn't make much news.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Trevor gets in
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Probably just Griffey and well-earned/deserved I might add.

This is the year I predict McGwire and Clemens get a few more votes.

Looks like I'll need to pick up a Griffey RC real soon. Seeing all the roiders in this list just reminds me how disappointing of a down swing the sport has taken in some aspects. It will be interesting to see how things turn out.
(12-27-2015, 01:32 PM)jonathani Wrote: When's the last time they only let one person in? This is just a media thing, after all. One person wouldn't make much news.
Depends on how you look at it. From the media hype standpoint the last time was 2013 where there was no one actually voted in by the BBWAA. 3 members put in by the veterans committee that included non-players that have not been around since the 30's.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Hoffman and Piazza

I think Piazza deserves to but probably won't. To me there's a few guys on there who should have already been in. Maybe the lack of abundance of no brainer's will help some of them this year. Then again, maybe voters will look at it like they don't want to put them in just because of a lack of bigger names.

Griffey and Hoffman will get in.

At some point I think you have to put Bonds and Clemens in just off their achievements but that is just my opinion.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

^Perhaps, but Bonds and Clemens should have to wait twice as long as Rose.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I like to see besides Griffey...... bonds, mussina, mcgriff and hoffman get in
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]