`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Awesome Hit From Mega Chrome Blaster at Walmart

Awesome Hit From Mega Chrome Blaster at Walmart
I have been taking a steady beating on retail blasters of chrome. I really was done but saw one mega blaster left at the local Walmart and thought what the heck. Glad I did. Nothing for sale or trade at the moment.. The Cooper may hit eBay (still debating) I have not seen hardly any of them hit yet and it seems to bring a nice amount.
The good hits were Nelson Angholor Jersey (3 color) /50, Karlos Williams Pink /399, Amari Cooper Base auto, and both a Mariota and Winston base RCs

[Image: 20151226_223840_zpshthysgsp.jpg]
[Image: 20151226_224705_zpsmfl8tygv_edit_1451199...tx7w23.jpg]

RE: Awesome Hit From Mega Chrome Blaster at Walmart
SWEET ON CARD COOPER, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Amazing retail pulls! Congrats.
Go Avs Go!

WOW! Great Cooper!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

PLEASE trade me the cooper, I'm a diehard raiders fan and have been dying to get his chrome auto....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thanks for the comments guys. Couldnt belive I hit one of the SPs in a retail box. Very pleased isnt saying enough. I am Not moving it yet..kind of like the way this looks with my other nice Raider auto :-)
[Image: 20151226_224705_zpsmfl8tygv_edit_1451199...tx7w23.jpg]

[Image: 20151106_064907_zpsemollcot.jpg]

Congrats that was an awesome mega-box. I bought 3 today and didn't hit a single card that was as good as even 1 of the ones you showed off.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-30-2015, 11:34 PM)djohn Wrote: Congrats that was an awesome mega-box. I bought 3 today and didn't hit a single card that was as good as even 1 of the ones you showed off.

Trust me, I feel your pain.... The first two of these I ever bought up I got a red refractor of Alex Smith and a Gold 60th of Dorial Beckham /25. Nothing great but at least some low numbered cards. Then my next two I got one camo each box of a scrub and 0 other refractors. So this one box was by FAR my best.

Nice patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK