`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Cases 2015 Bowman Inception & 6 Boxes 2015 Archives Sigs w/ Scans

RE: 2 Cases 2015 Bowman Inception & 6 Boxes 2015 Archives Sigs w/ Scans
(12-29-2015, 06:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I was going to inquire about trading for one, but the variety scared me off.
Wow I hadn't even noticed that!
My first thought was maybe they put someone else's sticker on there, but a quick search looks like Renato has two different sigs. Seems like the one on the right must be his "early in the session" auto, and the one on the left is his "holy crap I've been at this awhile, and I need some food!" auto.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Well you know I love the last couple autos. Not sure how I missed this thread. I want to jump into my 2nd PC of on card or cut HOFer AU's but I have to get this RC collection off the ground first.

Great stuff!
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-31-2015, 08:58 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Well you know I love the last couple autos. Not sure how I missed this thread. I want to jump into my 2nd PC of on card or cut HOFer AU's but I have to get this RC collection off the ground first.

Great stuff!
It's pretty easy to miss one lately with all the Black Friday and Christmas breaks, lot of product getting opened! Got 6 boxes of 14 Bowman Platinum and a case of Dynasty showing up sometime today.

Yeah that Glavine and Yount are nice. Thought about keeping them, but would really rather turn them into either a nice Chipper or something. I'll be more than happy with a $40-50 auto of both of them for the HOF AU PC.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]