IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Boxes of Dynasty with Play-by-Play & Scans

RE: 6 Boxes of Dynasty with Play-by-Play & Scans
sickity sick sik

Wow, very nicely done! Love the Henderson! Love em all! That had to of been a blast. Congrats.

I've always liked Griffeys signature.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Wow. All are great cards. You killed that break. Congratulations. Getting Ichiro, Griffey, Aaron Henderson, Degrom is an awesome card and your less great hit was a Buxton. Can't ask for a better break.

Hey man, I don't know what order the boxes were in on the shelf, but I'm afraid I have to agree that your luck could have been a lot better than it was. Maybe it was the baseball card gods making up for the Mariano 1/1 you pulled on Wednesday. =o) The Sandoval is still a beauty of a card though.

(12-19-2015, 02:09 PM)ounagi Wrote: wow simon ,i guess it looks like i may have got the worst of those 2 cases .those are some sick pulls .was the griffey jr the last box in the first case?if so that the the original box i choose ,but changed my mind and went with the first box .darn lol.sweet cards
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Man, Dynasty has some nice Buxtons! Congrats on the haul!

great pulls!

OMG. Awesome pulls!