`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett vs PSA Grading

RE: Beckett vs PSA Grading
^Whatever, like I said I used to be singularly Beckett viewed but now after some real time in the hobby Beckett would probably be my 3rd choice for vintage. They look the best in a SGC slab. They have the best resell, registry, and overall package with PSA and their new slabs look a little better, BVG is the toughest slab.

I personally don't intend on juggling my cards so

Anyone that remembers me from before knows I was a stron supporter of BGS/BVG. Hell I had very nice dent in a 48 Bowman set graded BVG 7 or higher.

For reasons I won't get into about Beckett I've determined not to continue that mindset.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-16-2015, 04:53 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: ^Whatever, like I said I used to be singularly Beckett viewed but now after some real time in the hobby Beckett would probably be my 3rd choice for vintage. They look the best in a SGC slab. They have the best resell, registry, and overall package with PSA and their new slabs look a little better, BVG is the toughest slab.

I personally don't intend on juggling my cards so

Anyone that remembers me from before knows I was a stron supporter of BGS/BVG. Hell I had very nice dent in a 48 Bowman set graded BVG 7 or higher.

For reasons I won't get into about Beckett I've determined not to continue that mindset.
You're right about one thing.........WHATEVER........
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I know you have a lot invested with the Beckett slabs and registry and that is fine so I'll play nice. I'll just say most choose to go elsewhere.

I like Beckett for absolutely no reason. I just always have.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-18-2015, 03:11 PM)jonathani Wrote: I like Beckett for absolutely no reason. I just always have.
Really as good of a reason as half these other guys around here.

I like my Banks in the PSA and I like my Bryant in the Beckett, but they would not feel right to me if they were switched. I prefer my vintage in PSA, but I do like the look of the Beckett for modern players.

It's really just a preference thing. Everyone has their own pros and cons possibly being based around being biased towards one grading company or another unless they're doing it strictly for profit. At which point they are doing what makes financial sense.