`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Walmart blasters

Some Walmart blasters
Alrighty, it's all tell and no show for now since I'm at work, but I just added a TON of cards from 2015-16 Upper Deck Series 1. I'm doing the Young Guns set and managed to pull three MacDavid....

Parkhurst rookies, but not a single YG. Oh the agony.

I did, however, pull a ton of doubles, including four extra Larkin Young Guns, and a few Canvas YG's. I haven't got anything added to the want list yet, but if you're looking to finish any sets off, I've got a bunch of YG's, Canvas, Shining Stars, Portraits, etc., in the ORG, and would be glad to throw in any base you need (I have too many) if we wheel and deal for a trade. I will sadly need #201 for my set, and would be willing to trade auto or mem cards for it (within reason please) and as always, I'm looking for Bruins stuff.

Anyway, once I get home I'll scan the jerseys and pop a pic up here just so you've got something worth looking at.

EDIT: These were all retail, and I find it really strange that I pulled three and four copies of a few of the rookies and not a single MacDavid. Probably just the luck of the draw, but how unlucky can I be? I remember pulling about five RNH's from retail, and they were pretty evenly distributed compared to the rest of the crop, but the new #1 seems so much more elusive.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Some Walmart blasters
Ouch sorry about no young guns
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK