Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Out of Commission for a While

Out of Commission for a While
Hey All,

Sorry, but I had to cancel all trades in my queue. I will be out of trading for a little while. I am relocating to Denver for my job. Need to pack up the cards.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday season. I look forward to trading with everyone after the New Year!

Chris

RE: Out of Commission for a While
I'm kind of going through the same thing myself. I've been in a hiatus for quite some time now but in the next 60 days all my stuff should be out of storage in GA and down here to FL finally.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Merry Christmas and hope all goes well moving Chris.

Merry Christmas Broseph!! Safe travels. And that would explain the pics of the Broncos game on fb!!
And FYI, Chiefs all the way!! Lol!!

(12-15-2015, 04:07 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Merry Christmas and hope all goes well moving Chris.
Thanks Matt. Merry Christmas to you as well.
(12-15-2015, 04:53 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Merry Christmas Broseph!! Safe travels. And that would explain the pics of the Broncos game on fb!!
And FYI, Chiefs all the way!! Lol!!
Lol! Yep that's why I was at the game. Merry Christmas to you as well....but not to the Chefs!

(12-15-2015, 11:10 AM)cmherren2 Wrote: Hey All,

Sorry, but I had to cancel all trades in my queue. I will be out of trading for a little while. I am relocating to Denver for my job. Need to pack up the cards.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday season. I look forward to trading with everyone after the New Year!

Chris
I've never traded with you, but I hope all goes well with your moving. Merry Christmas Chris!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-16-2015, 12:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I've never traded with you, but I hope all goes well with your moving. Merry Christmas Chris!!
Thank you sir. Merry Christmas to you as well.