`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Finnegan Collection

RE: Brandon Finnegan Collection
(12-23-2015, 02:33 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: NOT even I can catch Bruce, especially now since they did away with stacking.
I agree with you honestly but gives a person goals to shoot for. I think probably you or Jeff Masters Clemens collection is the only potential candidates. I don't think Bruce is actively collecting anymore either.

It is my hope to try and add 100 a year. I did 140+ this year. That keeps Bruce safe for a long, long time from me LOL.

I have some at Beckett now and more to go when those come back. I have only been keeping Gem's and Pristine 10's so far but with the low serial numbered stuff I need to decide if i'm happy adding mint 9's. I know I don't want to add 8.5's or lower as I am too picky at this point. It might be unrealistic to keep my collection at 9.5 or better as time moves along.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

I don't think I'll match nolan5000s Registry if what he's posted in his thread is just a small snippet, nor Jeff's Clemens collection. My ultimate goal is to have a collection I'm proud of and didn't spend TOO much money on. To be honest, I'm already proud of it, so anything else is just a bonus. Also, I don't worry if something grades low, I just want them protected.

Thanks for looking, more to come!

(12-23-2015, 05:32 PM)KPRROK Wrote: I don't think I'll match nolan5000s Registry if what he's posted in his thread is just a small snippet, nor Jeff's Clemens collection. My ultimate goal is to have a collection I'm proud of and didn't spend TOO much money on. To be honest, I'm already proud of it, so anything else is just a bonus. Also, I don't worry if something grades low, I just want them protected.

Thanks for looking, more to come!
Your collection looks Amazing so far!! Keep it up.
(12-23-2015, 03:21 PM)crossada Wrote: I agree with you honestly but gives a person goals to shoot for. I think probably you or Jeff Masters Clemens collection is the only potential candidates. I don't think Bruce is actively collecting anymore either.

It is my hope to try and add 100 a year. I did 140+ this year. That keeps Bruce safe for a long, long time from me LOL.

I have some at Beckett now and more to go when those come back. I have only been keeping Gem's and Pristine 10's so far but with the low serial numbered stuff I need to decide if i'm happy adding mint 9's. I know I don't want to add 8.5's or lower as I am too picky at this point. It might be unrealistic to keep my collection at 9.5 or better as time moves along.
Bruce and Jeff have waaaaay more unique cards than I have. Although, I do have 23 vintage cards that can't be entered because of the database crash. Funny thing is.... my Dad's job is in Disaster Recovery. Evidently, Beckett didn't have an offsite backup source.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Impressive collection. Keep posting the new additions. Thanks for sharing.

Added the following cards this past week and have a few more on the way. I think this is a nice end to my 2015 collecting.

2015 Bowman
 photo 2015 B Farms Finest_zpsbu1gxbje.jpg  photo 2015 B Series Next Auto Green_zps9idquzpz.jpg

2015 Topps Finest
 photo 2015 T Finest Purple_zpsrno7plhm.jpg  photo 2015 T Finest Firsts Refractor_zpsl3umbdpv.jpg

I'm also adding these to my original post so the first two are absolutely current.

Cheers,