`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castro to Yankees

RE: Castro to Yankees
Great trade for both teams at this point as they both filled needs, but don't be surprised if this turns out to be lopsided on the Yankees side when it's all over. I'm a big Castro fan and see him getting better over the next couple of years heading into his prime.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Castro to Yankees
(12-09-2015, 12:30 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great trade for both teams at this point as they both filled needs, but don't be surprised if this turns out to be lopsided on the Yankees side when it's all over. I'm a big Castro fan and see him getting better over the next couple of years heading into his prime.
Hopefully you're right, Joe! Castro is a really good Ballplayer on the verge of being a great Ballplayer! Maybe a new location will benefit him!
My Castro PC just became even better for me Smile
My only problem with trading away a pitcher is ... Everyone needs dependable pitchers. Warren proved himself dependable. That's harder to find than a second baseman. The Cubbies didn't do too badly, IMO.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.