`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help on Odd Ball Carolina Item

Need Help on Odd Ball Carolina Item
I'm looking for a difficult card that has eluded me for at least five years. I'm looking for 1973-74 North Carolina Playing Cards #3C Dennis Wuycik. This is the last card I need for one of my collections and have had no luck tracking this down. Any help or any knowledge of this or the entire set would be of great help for me. Thank you for looking.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

RE: Need Help on Odd Ball Carolina Item
They don't come up often, but there was one that sold on COMC about 2 1/2 years ago. Here is a picture, that might help for future reference.
[Image: Dennis-Wuycik.jpg?id=aa98edef-8928-42e4-...e=original]
[Image: Dennis-Wuycik.jpg?id=aa98edef-8928-42e4-...&side=back]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yeah I saw that that was right before I think I realized COMC was a thing I'm hoping to find one, it's crazy they don't seem to come up often
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

One playing card deck that I don't have yet...sorry.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/