`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaudrea or Gostisbehere

Gaudrea or Gostisbehere
If anyone in the US is looking to trade either Gaudreau or Gostisbehere, please check out my traders. Lots of everything. High end,low end and everything in between. I only collect these 2, pk subban, byfuglien, ovechkin, pelle Lindberg and bill barber. Lots of stuff from the double rookie class is listed to sell and/or trade. I don't have anything from 15-16. Thanks for checking me out. I'm on Facebook,as well, at Southern Delaware Hockey Cards. Thanks all and have a great night!!

RE: Gaudrea or Gostisbehere
I should ammend my post. Right now I'm looking mainly for Gaudreau and Gostisbehere. If you have autos, relics, numbered or specialty cards of the others, I will certainly take a look. But for the immediate future, it's just those 2 that I'm really interested in. Thanks for checking out my inventory and you can see pics of partial inventory on Facebook at Southern Delaware Hockey Cards. If you would like to see pics of someone who's cards aren't there yet, leave a comment and I'll post ASAP. Thanks again - Joe