`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I missing something here? (2015 Topps Finest)

Am I missing something here? (2015 Topps Finest)
I'm noticing that 2015 topps finest football singles are selling for next to nothing. Any thoughts on why?

RE: Am I missing something here? (2015 Topps Finest)
I've seen a few things that would explain it. Most people don't like the design, and then couple that with the fact that it was released at almost the exact time Chrome came out, and nobody wants to split their attention between the two products and are strictly sticking to Chrome. The only cards most people really seem to want are the 1995 throwback inserts (which I actually like personally myself).

I was impressed by this year's release.

I got three boxes and was very happy with the collation, inserts, and hits. I agree Bojesphob, came out too close to chrome and people love busting tons of that.

buy it up now cheap and hold .
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

I loved my box of finest! My hits and inserts were amazing. I also love topps chrome but I agree. Buy them up and hold them. If you are an active trader on beckett I have noticed that Topps Finest cards along with the chrome are great for trading. Lots of people out to collect previous years.

Topps overflows nearly every sport card market. People are just starting to figure that out, and Topps' cards aren't worth anything to a lot of people because of it. Welcome back to the mid-80s/early-90s, just with one company this time!

When a player has 55 different jersey cards in 11 different subsets of "Topps [enter year here]", I can't allow myself to even pretend to care. Sure everyone gets a jersey card, but if everyone has it it isn't worth anything on the secondary market. Thanks, Topps! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have started collecting so much hockey.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-20-2015, 03:02 PM)jonathani Wrote: Topps overflows nearly every sport card market. People are just starting to figure that out, and Topps' cards aren't worth anything to a lot of people because of it. Welcome back to the mid-80s/early-90s, just with one company this time!

When a player has 55 different jersey cards in 11 different subsets of "Topps [enter year here]", I can't allow myself to even pretend to care. Sure everyone gets a jersey card, but if everyone has it it isn't worth anything on the secondary market. Thanks, Topps! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have started collecting so much hockey.
Replace Topps with Panini going forward.