`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbreak

RE: Superbreak
Superbreak makes the stuff. The griffey is a 1/1 which goes for around 800-1000 on the bay so the rest is gravy. I think it is some pretty nice stuff since they are all 1/1's. We shall see though.
SEE MORE HITS! Follow me on Twitter:
TWITTER

(12-02-2015, 08:46 PM)SBBJAY Wrote: Superbreak makes the stuff. The griffey is a 1/1 which goes for around 800-1000 on the bay so the rest is gravy. I think it is some pretty nice stuff since they are all 1/1's. We shall see though.
Hey man, I'm happy you got some nice 1/1's but just a heads up, that Griffey is nowhere near $800.

(12-03-2015, 12:55 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey man, I'm happy you got some nice 1/1's but just a heads up, that Griffey is nowhere near $800.
That's what I see on ebay so it will eventually go for that price.

Cheers
TWITTER

(12-03-2015, 06:31 PM)SBBJAY Wrote: That's what I see on ebay so it will eventually go for that price.

Cheers
Where do you see anything that resembles that card selling for $800-$1000?

Is the Gibby for trade? If so what value are you putting on it?

(12-03-2015, 06:51 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Where do you see anything that resembles that card selling for $800-$1000?
Simple ebay advanced search looking for griffey 1/1 autos. Sold listings

Cheers.
(12-04-2015, 01:06 AM)cmherren2 Wrote: Is the Gibby for trade? If so what value are you putting on it?
Sorry...I just flip or keep I don't trade. Have been crushed one too many times on here.
TWITTER

(12-04-2015, 09:37 PM)SBBJAY Wrote: Simple ebay advanced search looking for griffey 1/1 autos. Sold listings

Cheers.

Sorry...I just flip or keep I don't trade. Have been crushed one too many times on here.
Yes, but there's so much more to it than that. I'm not trying to be mean or harsh to you. Just hoping to shed some light on the subject so you don't get your expectations too high. Only high end Griffey Jr. 1/1's go for anywhere near $800. Predominantly it's cards like Triple Threads auto patches, five star or Dynasty. All 1/1's are not created equal and unfortunately you have yourself a lower tier, unlicensed MLB product which go for far less than any licensed MLB product. An MLB Panini 1/1 does not equal any random sales your pulling off of Ebay. Panini 1/1 < Topps 1/1. There's a bunch of other factors determining pricing as well such as how old the card is, how attractive it is, if it's graded, etc. You wouldn't get $800 for that sets Trout 1/1 auto. I think a more realistic number for that card would be $200-$250.

(12-04-2015, 10:14 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yes, but there's so much more to it than that. I'm not trying to be mean or harsh to you. Just hoping to shed some light on the subject so you don't get your expectations too high. Only high end Griffey Jr. 1/1's go for anywhere near $800. Predominantly it's cards like Triple Threads auto patches, five star or Dynasty. All 1/1's are not created equal and unfortunately you have yourself a lower tier, unlicensed MLB product which go for far less than any licensed MLB product. An MLB Panini 1/1 does not equal any random sales your pulling off of Ebay. Panini 1/1 < Topps 1/1. There's a bunch of other factors determining pricing as well such as how old the card is, how attractive it is, if it's graded, etc. You wouldn't get $800 for that sets Trout 1/1 auto. I think a more realistic number for that card would be $200-$250.
Champion! CHEERS!
TWITTER

(12-05-2015, 10:41 PM)SBBJAY Wrote: Champion! CHEERS!
Huh? I don't get it.

Would you be looking to sell the Pedroia? If so, please let me know a price.