`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current and Future Projects

RE: Current and Future Projects
(12-03-2015, 05:25 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: IF you ask me, you should stick with your BGS Chippers; they're really Amazing!!
Thank You! I will never stop collecting Chipper. As matter of fact I have 3 more BGS 9.5's on the way to me now.

Considering my goal is to reach over 2000 registry points by this time next year though I think you give great advice Nolan by sticking with Chipper.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(12-03-2015, 06:16 PM)crossada Wrote: Thank You! I will never stop collecting Chipper. As matter of fact I have 3 more BGS 9.5's on the way to me now.

Considering my goal is to reach over 2000 registry points by this time next year though I think you give great advice Nolan by sticking with Chipper.
You're absolutely Welcome! And Thank You!

I L@@K forward to seeing them!! Btw, I really like your new Avatar!!

You don't have your BGS Registry set to stackable do you? Well, I do and so far the points haven't counted. I'm missing out on almost 3,000 points! I try and get ALL the 9.5's of a card. (IF, there's not a ton of them).
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-03-2015, 07:19 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: You're absolutely Welcome! And Thank You!

I L@@K forward to seeing them!! Btw, I really like your new Avatar!!

You don't have your BGS Registry set to stackable do you? Well, I do and so far the points haven't counted. I'm missing out on almost 3,000 points! I try and get ALL the 9.5's of a card. (IF, there's not a ton of them).
Thank you, I really like the avatar too!

That sucks it isn't counting that many! I set mine to unstacked because I don't have any dupes. My intention has been to get as many different 9.5 or 10's as I can without getting duplicates of anything.

I don't understand how the stacking works to be honest. When I read it it said only the card with the highest point value will be calculated in the totals and completion percentage.

(12-03-2015, 08:32 PM)crossada Wrote: Thank you, I really like the avatar too!

That sucks it isn't counting that many! I set mine to unstacked because I don't have any dupes. My intention has been to get as many different 9.5 or 10's as I can without getting duplicates of anything.

I don't understand how the stacking works to be honest. When I read it it said only the card with the highest point value will be calculated in the totals and completion percentage.
They (Beckett) may have changed it, but the way it used to work, was that that all points counted. The more 9.5's and 10's you had, the better your average grade. And, the more quickly your points ADD up.

Cards of players signed or drafted by the Chicago teams that spent their whole careers with the team, are in the HOF, and have their numbers retired. That's one each from the Cubs (Banks) and Blackhawks (Mikita) along with eight from the Bears. George Halas is the oldest, and Walter Payton is the most recent. It's funny how some of these fellows have more cards come out after they're done playing compared to when they played.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-03-2015, 08:32 PM)crossada Wrote: When I read it it said only the card with the highest point value will be calculated in the totals and completion percentage.
After our chat the other day, I went back and read the guidelines. I didn't find this statement. Please tell me where you read this.

Thanks man!! Oh btw, I found your Chipper Registry. Real, REAL, A--Mazing!! My Nolan Registries are set to Private.

(12-05-2015, 03:05 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: After our chat the other day, I went back and read the guidelines. I didn't find this statement. Please tell me where you read this.

Thanks man!! Oh btw, I found your Chipper Registry. Real, REAL, A--Mazing!! My Nolan Registries are set to Private.
Thank you very much! I'm adding to it all the time when I find GEM MINT cards for sale.

Here is where I read that. There are 3 small ? marks that you can run your mouse on where it explains what each section means. The ? marks didn't paste here to the forum correctly but if you go to the Registry page itself you will see them across from the Stackable column. I hope this helps.

Player: Jones, Chipper
Sport: Baseball
Registry Type: Master
# of possible cards in registry: 12640
Highest attainable point total: 127664
Stackable : No--------------------------------------?????????-------HERE
Registry Owner: crossada
- See more at: http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...XTCDf.dpuf

(12-05-2015, 05:07 PM)crossada Wrote: Thank you very much! I'm adding to it all the time when I find GEM MINT cards for sale.

Here is where I read that. There are 3 small ? marks that you can run your mouse on where it explains what each section means. The ? marks didn't paste here to the forum correctly but if you go to the Registry page itself you will see them across from the Stackable column. I hope this helps.

Ok. Thanks. I'll give it a look.
(12-05-2015, 05:07 PM)crossada Wrote: Thank you very much! I'm adding to it all the time when I find GEM MINT cards for sale.

Well, heck. They must have changed it, then.

Continuing with the only project that I've ever had, since I started collecting "The Ryan Express" in the Summer of 1990. And I started collecting mostly Beckett Graded Nolans in 2002, after my experimental emergency Brain surgery. One other thing that I forgot to say about my brain surgery. My Neurosurgeon couldn't believe that I was still up walking around, let alone functioning as well as I was. I was working 2 jobs.