`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Open OR Not To Open

To Open OR Not To Open
So for my corny title I was at Walmart in Delaware today and picked up 2 Blaster Boxes. Opened the 1st one and blew through the cards.

Here is what I got;

[Image: SCAN0102_zpskd5nh9bq.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0103_zpscdbzrg1p.jpg]

Was happy to get this;
[Image: SCAN0104_zpswqztqod9.jpg]

Was shocked to pull this;
[Image: SCAN0105_zpsfbbmy2es.jpg]

So now do I open the 2nd one?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: To Open OR Not To Open
If you are a box collector, then keep it. It will gain value over time. If not, open it just for fun.

As for myself, with this year's series 1, I'm keeping (unopened), 1 hobby box, 1 retail box, 1 tin and 1 blaster.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

The 2nd box will most likely not come close to the first box, especially if the hologram serial numbers on both boxes are sequential. Great hits. Congrats!

I say have fun and open it!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Where's there's a Medvedev there is almost always a McDavid in hobby and retail so far from what I have seen. Basically had the same box you did. I decided to open the second box and hit a Larkin YG and a Panarin Blue from Parkhurst so it was still fun. As was stated above it will likely not have another McDavid YG but it might have a Parkhurst Blue or Red in there.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Dang, that's a sweet blaster!

Scott if the Larkin is up for trade PLMK!!!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

It looks like the photos for the McDavids were take at the same game. Is that the same lady in the background?

Sweet god congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK