Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
org issues

org issues
anybody else having this issue.

my issue organizer says i have x amount of cards in recently added, i go to recently added and it says no records. i know what it is that i inputted so i search in the org and it says no records found still. but, once i search the beckett database it shows that is inputted. anybody else? if you have and got it fixed, how did you get it fixed?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: org issues
also not showing up when i start a trade.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

There have been some issues now for a few days. I have a thread going in the Baseball forum, and many of us are having issues with the trade function, but it doesn't seem to do this for everybody?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

After starting a new trade and trying to add items, I can see the first page of items on the screen, but as soon as I try to switch to a second page it kicks me back to the trade screen about 70 percent of the time.

(11-19-2015, 04:49 PM)SummitSeeker Wrote: After starting a new trade and trying to add items, I can see the first page of items on the screen, but as soon as I try to switch to a second page it kicks me back to the trade screen about 70 percent of the time.
This is happening to me as well.
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

just curious. i called beckett and the guy is like well i dont understand. im like what you mean. he said it should be fixed in 24-48 hrs

I was having troubles earlier today adding new cards to my org. I tried to add them 10 times and they still didn't show up.

Been having issues as well - seems sporadic works and than doesn't. Was going slow last night.