`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Beckett grading

Question about Beckett grading
When Beckett says a turn around of say 20 days, is that including weekends as well or just week days. What about a holiday like Veterans day? The reason I ask, I got notification on the 28th of October that my cards we received and the process had begun

RE: Question about Beckett grading
There's a thread that lists the "holidays" they celebrate that will delay any grading. I believe the 20 days do NOT include weekends, but I couldn't guarantee it. I would estimate your order should ship around 30 November.

(11-17-2015, 02:25 PM)cspen Wrote: When Beckett says a turn around of say 20 days, is that including weekends as well or just week days. What about a holiday like Veterans day? The reason I ask, I got notification on the 28th of October that my cards we received and the process had begun
Weekends & Holidays don't count; I just checked and Veterans Day does count. There's a list in the drop down menu. Time begins the day after the cards are received, unless of course the cards are received on a Friday. Then the time starts on a Monday.

By my calculations, IF your cards were received on October 28th and you did 20-day, then your cards should be ready on Friday, November 27th. Because Thanksgiving Holiday takes up 2 days.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thanks guys.

(11-17-2015, 02:53 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: By my calculations, IF your cards were received on October 28th and you did 20-day, then your cards should be ready on Friday, November 27th. Because Thanksgiving Holiday takes up 2 days.
My math worked out the same good buddy.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

If you are planning to send during the Nationals take the Wednesday through Friday is off as I did that before and it sucked as I didn't know till later. I would carefully look at all cards because anything from the 90's to now if it get's less than a 9.0 you have lost money. I am working on sending a huge lot here soon and I look at corners and edges first put the one that look like a 9.5 in a separate box then go through them looking at the centering and then I recheck to include surface flaws. Now there are some exceptions on some extremely rare cards but my overall thought is if your looking to sell or trade any cards that your grading take your time so you are not waiting your money grading a card that will sell for more ungraded.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]