`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman Draft...this is different

2015 Bowman Draft...this is different
So Bowman Cards just sent out a Tweet that reads "Bowman Draft Baseball will come out Dec. 9, but we have great autograph signers that we are going to announce soon. Also, ZERO redemptions!"

That is certainly a step in the right direction! Good going Topps.

RE: 2015 Bowman Draft...this is different
Hmm. This makes me nervous. I want to see the list before I commit to an "atta boy"!

Zero redemptions - good to hear. I am optimistic. I have two redemptons from last year's product I am sitting on that I haven't submitted yet.

(11-16-2015, 05:25 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hmm. This makes me nervous. I want to see the list before I commit to an "atta boy"!
I agree to a certain point. I have to give them small "atta boys" because I do enjoy opening older product as I see it go on sale on Blowout or Dacardworld etc. And it always pisses me off getting an expired redemption. In my opinion, you advertised XX amount of autos in a box, I should get it. No matter how long it was before the box was opened. While I understand buying older product this sometimes happens, changes to policy such as this give me hope that those days will eventually come to an end.

The worst one I've pulled so far? A Ken Griffey Jr. Autograph /10. I don't rememer which product it came from or what year because it was almost five or six years ago that I opened it and it was expired then. But knowing it "could" happen and then having it happen with a HOF (soon) player....it is like getting kicked in the junk.

(11-16-2015, 05:51 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: I agree to a certain point. I have to give them small "atta boys" because I do enjoy opening older product as I see it go on sale on Blowout or Dacardworld etc. And it always pisses me off getting an expired redemption. In my opinion, you advertised XX amount of autos in a box, I should get it. No matter how long it was before the box was opened. While I understand buying older product this sometimes happens, changes to policy such as this give me hope that those days will eventually come to an end.

The worst one I've pulled so far? A Ken Griffey Jr. Autograph /10. I don't rememer which product it came from or what year because it was almost five or six years ago that I opened it and it was expired then. But knowing it "could" happen and then having it happen with a HOF (soon) player....it is like getting kicked in the junk.
Totally agree. Boxes should contain the auto's and in the case of what should be a rare redemption, it shouldn't take 3 months, 6 months, 2 years, not at all. The only reason I'm hesitant is because I have a feeling it may be a poor list. Fingers crossed though.

(11-16-2015, 06:16 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Totally agree. Boxes should contain the auto's and in the case of what should be a rare redemption, it shouldn't take 3 months, 6 months, 2 years, not at all. The only reason I'm hesitant is because I have a feeling it may be a poor list. Fingers crossed though.
If it is a cruddy list, then we shall riot and pillage through the village utnil we have justice!! ....or until the next product comes out....then we will all fall for it again Smile

(11-16-2015, 06:50 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: If it is a cruddy list, then we shall riot and pillage through the village utnil we have justice!! ....or until the next product comes out....then we will all fall for it again Smile
I AM SO WITH THAT!!!

* full disclaimer: my pillage will be short. Dynasty comes out December 4th I think. I'll most likely be buying it for a month or so.

Ok, So a really great start to this product. Announced that signers include Dansby Swanson, Brtendan Rodgers, James Kaprielian, Garrett Whitley & Andrew Benintendi. That is a SOLID list! I'm in and I'm glad I got a jumbo case on the way.

(11-16-2015, 05:27 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Zero redemptions - good to hear. I am optimistic. I have two redemptons from last year's product I am sitting on that I haven't submitted yet.
Kinda hard to get a redemption back when you don't sent them in.