`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Grades are In (Scans)

BGS Grades are In (Scans)
Sent a few cards with my buddy to Toronto for RCR grading, as my plan is to take a bunch for on-site slabbing if I hit the National in August.

Pretty happy overall, but the grades on Harper and Goldy are a bit mystifying as they're both easy 9.5s to my eye, may have to try again with those.

[Image: i-3PZRJds-X2.jpg]

[Image: i-XD5NwFm-X2.jpg]

[Image: i-xK62H74-X2.jpg]

[Image: i-ZjQTwmS-X2.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: BGS Grades are In (Scans)
Nice batch of cards Simon! Why didn't you have them shipped out at the other show?

The shipping, insurance and possible duty to Canada is prohibitively expensive, plus I have a few other RCRs that I want to get slabbed.

(11-16-2015, 05:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice batch of cards Simon! Why didn't you have them shipped out at the other show?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(11-16-2015, 05:48 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: The shipping, insurance and possible duty to Canada is prohibitively expensive, plus I have a few other RCRs that I want to get slabbed.
Ah. Gotcha. Well hopefully you get the same grades when you resubmit bro. Good luck! Sweet batch of cards/grades.

Man, those are awesome, but that Posey is incredible

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Awesome grades man!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s