I generally don't have a lot to share but figured i'd share my tradneight haul

I generally don't have a lot to share but figured i'd share my tradneight haul
[Image: springer%20elite_zpsbuoimqoz.jpeg]
[Image: mcgee%20topps%20chrome_zpskzqohc9v.jpeg]
[Image: soler%20donruss_zpszlarxyx3.jpeg]
[Image: jeter%20sc%20graded_zps0cfrfi3e.jpeg]
[Image: rivera%20finest%20graded_zps1zvqqjej.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: I generally don't have a lot to share but figured i'd share my tradneight haul
Nice Mo and Jeter bud. I love those Finest Greats.

RE: I generally don't have a lot to share but figured i'd share my tradneight haul
Thanks. I just wish jeter wasn't graded. I don't do grading typically
(11-15-2015, 07:52 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice Mo and Jeter bud. I love those Finest Greats.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(11-15-2015, 08:07 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Thanks. I just wish jeter wasn't graded. I don't do grading typically
At least it can't be damaged and has good enough grades.

Totally agree on that point
(11-15-2015, 09:44 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: At least it can't be damaged and has good enough grades.
My Flickr

Nice looking Rivera!

Thanks. My
First mo. That one was the one I kind of wanted more then jeter.
(11-15-2015, 03:32 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice looking Rivera!
My Flickr

Really nice. Love the Rivera auto. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Think I did more baseball vs football for first time in awhile.
(11-15-2015, 05:49 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. Love the Rivera auto. Thanks for sharing.
My Flickr

Nice cards man!! sick jeter!!! congrats!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s