IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kimbrel to Boston

Kimbrel to Boston
Kimbrel for Margot and others wow!

RE: Kimbrel to Boston
I'm freaking pumped. Now if we just had pitchers to provide him with save opportunities.

(11-13-2015, 08:04 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm freaking pumped. Now if we just had pitchers to provide him with save opportunities.
I hear Ricky Nolasco is available.
Kepler

(11-13-2015, 08:57 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I hear Ricky Nolasco is available.
That's going to be a strong pass from me.

I'm sure Julio Teheran and Shelby Miller are available.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(11-13-2015, 08:04 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm freaking pumped. Now if we just had pitchers to provide him with save opportunities.
+1000

just heard of this news, awesome young closer for boston....... How much talent did they give up for him?? im unaware of bostons farm
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Pumped about this also! Great way to start the off season.

(11-14-2015, 12:13 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: just heard of this news, awesome young closer for boston....... How much talent did they give up for him?? im unaware of bostons farm
Margot was one of our top prospects, but I'm perfectly fine with this move.

(11-14-2015, 12:13 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: just heard of this news, awesome young closer for boston....... How much talent did they give up for him?? im unaware of bostons farm
margot is the number 3 prospect in the system, but has the same basic tools as bogaerts, so he was definitely trade bait. kid has a very high ceiling. but as dombroski said: to make a good deal, it needs to hurt

the other 3 prospects were all top 40 in the system, but margot is the prize, no doubt. chapman would have been just as expensive, but only has one year of control versus kimbrel's 3 years of team control