`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kimbrel to Boston

RE: Kimbrel to Boston
(11-14-2015, 09:52 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: margot is the number 3 prospect in the system, but has the same basic tools as bogaerts, so he was definitely trade bait. kid has a very high ceiling. but as dombroski said: to make a good deal, it needs to hurt

the other 3 prospects were all top 40 in the system, but margot is the prize, no doubt. chapman would have been just as expensive, but only has one year of control versus kimbrel's 3 years of team control
Seems like the Red Sox did very well then
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Javier Guerrera is a top 100 prospect in baseball, Margot is a top 50.

Its a lot for a closer, too much
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(11-14-2015, 11:29 AM)iamralpho Wrote: Javier Guerrera is a top 100 prospect in baseball, Margot is a top 50.

Its a lot for a closer, too much
this is why you develop depth in the minors. not all these guys can make the 40 man roster

I like this deal. I hope he breaks all of Papelbon's team records.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html