IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expo & UD Case pick ups

Expo & UD Case pick ups

Some cool cards i picked up at the expo
[Image: 2.jpeg]

Price is #D /25, Gretzky is #D/ 199 & that mega awesome epic Gallagher 01/25. It's so much cooler in person.

[Image: 3.jpeg]

I was talking to a dealer at the expo about how horrible my UD Case was so he sent me to the Upper Deck booth & they offered me the Fowler auto & Boyle patch to keep me quiet. Appreciated, but doesn't make up for a lame $1,100 case. (ignore the price sticker on the Fowler, that's just on the sleeve lol)

[Image: 4.jpeg]

Happy to get the Patrick Roy "A" Jersey in my case atleast. A Comrie/Fucale jersey for the GF's Canada PC

[Image: 5.jpeg]

Some YG Canvas I pulled, a Nyquist/Jurco jersey i picked up & a Salo auto i grabbed because mine was stolen years ago lol

All could be for trade, but may take a lot of convincing to pry some free

Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

RE: Expo & UD Case pick ups
I got a couple cases on the way - sorry to hear it wasn't good - curious what made it so lame?

I consider it lame because i got no Auto, no Patch, only 3 exclusives, no high gloss, no real case hit or wow factor. happy with the "A" jersey, but all others were "f,g & h" A couple corner issues with base cards & just seemed like an overpriced waste since they knew people were after Mcdavid. I've heard of a few cases with no Mcdavid's at all. I did get at least 1 so that's something
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Nice pickups. LMK if the Hasek is available.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

That does sound lame - I bought multiple cases in 10/11 as well as 13/14. Each case had a sig. Some sort of case hit - acetate/patch and say a total of 4-6 exclusives/high gloss in each.

Congrats on some nice YG canvas hits and the Roy jersey. . .oh, and the McDavid!

I've only watched one case break all the way through (on youtube) and that had 1 auto, 1 exclusive and 2 McDavids. "overpriced waste since they knew people were after Mcdavid". . .quite possibly.

I haven't dabbled yet, will wait till after xmas as I should be thinking about spending my money on presents for others rather than trying to pick up a McDavid!
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!

Hey Bud, Love the Price and the Gallagher. I've still got a ton of Tim's that I haven't posted (ATI, FF etc). Let's work something out! Thanks man
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.