`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you find the winning bid on best offer ?

How do you find the winning bid on best offer ?
I do recall somebody here had a way to find the winning bid from best offer on _bay......does anybody know the answer ?

RE: How do you find the winning bid on best offer ?
It used to show by using the print screen on the original listing. Ebay has since disabled that feature, unless someone on here had a different way.

(11-10-2015, 11:59 PM)rob024420 Wrote: It used to show by using the print screen on the original listing. Ebay has since disabled that feature, unless someone on here had a different way.
yes, its a site somebody knows

It's a filter that says sold or ended listings

You can find it in the code, if you send me the link I'll tell you what the price was.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Simple. All you need to do is copy this link into your browser. See the [item number] part of the link? Once you have it pasted to your browser, just delete all the way up to the = sign. Once you have deleted it, just type in the auction number you want to look up and presto! Just make sure you only have the auction number listed after the = and you'll get it. Enjoy guys.

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=[it
em number]

its ok guy......thanks all for your help.....this helps:

www.watchcount.com

I was just about to tell you that you're looking for WatchCount, but it looks like you found it. I use that site all the time to determine market value on cards that have sold via best offer.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/