`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your big boy pants on...

Get your big boy pants on...
Alright guys, I'm having to make some tough decisions on my collection. So I'm thinking of moving these 3 cards. I'd only be open to certain deals and cards, so I'll post those with the 3 cards I plan on possibly trading. I thought I'd start here before trying to sell elsewhere.

Matt Ryan Donruss Classics 2008 Significant Signatures /125:
[Image: wg3a4lms.jpeg]
Looking for a player I need. It's a long list lol. I'm open to most offers on this one.

Odell Beckham Jr. 2014 Bowman Chrome Blue /199:
[Image: 91f4c26i.jpeg]
For this card, I'm looking for a high end auto/patch from some star players. Lynch, Rodgers, Favre, Warner, Manning, Luck, Peterson, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Tomlinson, and others. I'm also open to a mid-tier card and cash deal.

And the big boy...
Aaron Rodgers 2005 Bowman Chrome RC Auto, BGS 9/10
[Image: 29c84le4.jpeg]
I don't want to move this card, but it might be reality. I'm looking for a lower end Rodgers auto/patch or just auto, and then either Favre or a second Rodgers auto. I'd be open to a card/cash deal as well. I have some other big cards marked FT as well, so give it a look, and see what you may like!

RE: Get your big boy pants on...
open offer sent with comments. Let me know..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I wore them. Thanks for the trade
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Rodgers is gone, Beckham is pending. Thanks guys!